RBY PRINTING PRICES
FEES FOR SCREEN PRINT ONLY
Prices for garments not included. (Garments prices vary based on style & brand.)
SCREEN FEES & FILM OUTPUT
- Screens are $15ea -This covers the cost of films, emulsion and cleaning the screen. Example: 4 Color front, 1 color back = 5 screens x $15 = $75.00
- No screen fees on re-orders
- Screen Charges waived on orders over 144 pieces (1 to 3 colors)
- 50% off screen fees for 4 to 6 color orders over 144 pieces
- If design requires to be flashed between each color, add $0.15 per garment.
- Locations include back of shirts and sleeves.
- Add $.75 each for the first color and $.25 for each additional color, up to 6 colors
- *Additional charges will apply on orders under 48 shirts
- GLOW INK: Add $0.10 a shirt
INK SWAPS (INK COLOR CHANGES)
- Add $10.00 for each ink swap (Example: If you would like some shirts with black ink and some with red)
RUSH ORDERS (EMERGENCIES)
- Add 75% of total order for shirts needed in under 5 business days
- Add 50% of total order for shirts needed in under 7 business days
- Shirts cost around $20-$25 per box on 72 shirts depending on the weight and how fast you need them. We ship FedEx Ground or Home Delivery primarily. We are happy to ship them to your FedEx account if you prefer, just let us know.
FEES FOR DIRECT TO GARMENT PRINTING ONLY
|Quantity||Full Color Small Print||Full Color Large Print|
- All Orders Received after Noon (12pm EST) enter schedule on next day!
- Each job must be written as a separate PO & goods must be shipped in under seperate PO’s
- Production Schedule: 7-10 working days upon receipt of PO, Art, Merchandise & Approval.
- Any merchandise unclaimed over 3 months will be donated to a worthy cause.
- All goods must be in house 3 business days prior to set production date to avoid delay.
- Order forms, artwork and merchandise must be received complete prior to being put on the production schedule. All payment arrangements must be finalized before orders will enter the production schedule.
- Dispute of quality claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
When available • From receipt of art approval & arrival of merchandise.
- Rush Charges of 30% (5 – 6 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 40% (3 – 4 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 50% (2 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 100% (1 Business day)
Revisions / Add ons to Existing Orders – Additional garments added to an order after its already approved ( new orders/re-runs ) will unfortunately no longer be accepted. A new PO for the add. pieces must be placed. If you feel the need to still submit a revised order please understand that your order will be placed on hold until ALL garments arrive and at that time a NEW ship date will be emailed to you. Your current ship date is no longer valid. * No Exceptions*
All goods being dropped off must arrive in boxes or bags, w/ provided packing slip, otherwise they will not be accepted.
All artwork should be submitted as Vector art (.eps, .ai.) or as high res. .psd, .pdf, or .tiff (300 dpi min) with layers & transparent backgrounds. Converting artwork from 72 dpi to 300 dpi will not yield good results & in most cases not useable. For Larger files use our drop box: https://www.hightail.com/u/AtlasPublicDropBox
Garment Guidelines & Apparel Suggestions
- We only print on 100% Cotton Garments of any color. Lighter colors normally print better.
- White garments can be made of blends, or 100% Polyester, Although not recommended, Customer assumes risk.
- No garment can be treated with a stain resistant / waterproofing chemical or fabric coating.
- Avoid products with more than a 1 X 1 rib fabric as fabric weave will affect print detail.
- DTG Printing uses water base inks, and thus no neon colors, no pantone matching is possible.
- Varying dye lots of blank goods may affect print quality consistency in an order.
- Fleece must be a minimum of 90% cotton , we recommend Hanes Print Pro Fleece.
Throughout our extensive research and testing of many brands and styles, the apparel we recommend to obtain optimal results are listed below.
- NEXT LEVEL 100% COTTON STYLES
- ANVIL A980
- SANMAR CONCERT TEE
- HANES NANO TEE
- FASHION CUT 100% COTTON STYLES
- GILDAN SOFTSTYLE
- RING SPUN COTTON TEES
- GILDAN ULTRA COTTON
- HANES BEEFY TEE
- NON RINGSPUN FABRICS
- BURN-OUT GARMENTS
(NO INFANT/ONESIES, OR TODDLER TEES) | SAFETY & NEON COLORS, CAMO., & GARMENT WASHED/DYED GARMENTS PRINT VERY POORLY.
ANY BRAND OR STYLE NOT LISTED HERE, CANNOT BE RECOMMENDED FOR PRINTING. IF ANY OTHER TYPE IS SUPPLIED FOR YOUR ORDERS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE PRINT QUALITY AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FINISHED PRODUCT. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY / CANCEL ORDERS WITH UN-APPROVED GARMENTS.
Printing Limitations with Specialty Garments
Due to pallet restrictions and machine requirements the following information applies.
- We cannot print on or above pocket tees of any kind.
- We cannot print on sweats that contain hoods or pockets.
- We cannot print on shorts, sweat pants, or bags of any kind.
- We cannot print on sleeves.
- We cannot print over seams.
PRICES FOR EMBROIDERY
- MUST HAVE DST FILE
- $1.50 per 1000 Stitches
- Minimum 24 Items
If you do not have a DST file we can create on for $30
Customer Supplied Embroidery Files: In the event you supply us a previously digitized design, we MUST run a sewout for you at a rate of $5.00. It is mandatory that a sewout be performed on customer supplied embroidery files. Variances in sewout results are typical between machines based on how they are digitized. A design that was digitized for one machine may run differently on another machine. In the event sewout results yield an unexpected result, tape edits will be charged at a rate of $25.00. USCW is not responsible for sewing results on customer supplied DST files.
Prices for Dye Sublimation
Dye Sub Tees
|Quantity||1 Side||2 Side|
Dye Sub Socks
|Quantity||1 Side||2 Side|
Dye Sub Towels
|Quantity||1 Side||2 Side|
Dye Sub Sandal Slides
|Quantity||1 Side||2 Side|
Our dye sublimation printing process involves the use of a special dye ink that sublimates when it is introduced to high temperatures. This ink is first printed onto a transfer paper via a digital printer and then this printed image is transferred onto a polyester garment using heat and pressure. The ink reacts to the heat by “sublimating” in that it changes from a solid state into a gas state (thereby skipping the liquid state entirely). The dye then bonds with the polyester fabric to create a vivid, textureless, and permanent digital print.
This process not only yields vivid print colors that are washfast and durable but it also allows you to print photographic or color-complex graphics accurately.
With dye sublimation printing, you can “sublimate” your design onto white polyester garments only. You can produce your graphic as a traditional front, back,or sleeve print location on white poly shirts or you can also choose to print your artwork “All-Over” the polyester garment.
It is important to note that with “All-Over” dye sublimation printing, there are inconsistencies that will occur from print to print. This makes each printed garment a truly “One Off” piece where it will have some variation relative to the other prints throughout the run so that no two prints are exactly the same. The most common inconsistency that will occur is in the form of white wrinkles in the fabric that are most likely to appear along seams, near the collar, or around the arm pit area. Another inconsistency that can occur is called “ghosting”. This happens when the dye gas settles into the fabric in unintended areas. Generally, when ghosting occurs it will create color shadows along edges of elements within your design.
These inconsistencies are part of the nature of the dye sublimation process and there’s nothing that can be done to prevent them. For this reason, we do not issue refunds or discounts for any of these kinds of issues with dye sublimation orders.
For best results with dye sublimation printing, please design your All Over graphics with these inconsistencies in mind. For example, creating designs that are “busy” with all kinds of colors/patterns work better than printing pure solid color where a white wrinkle will appear far more visible.
*With dye sublimation orders, there will be some inconsistencies that occur from print to print. For example, white wrinkles can appear where the garment was not laying perfectly flat. These types of issues are most likely going to happen along seams, around collar, or around the arm pit area. Also, “ghosting” can occur where the dye gas settles into surrounding elements within the design and if this occurs it may result in some unintentional color shadowing within the design.
We do not issue refunds/discounts or accept returns for orders that have these types of issues.
*ALL DYE SUBLIMATION SALES ARE FINAL*
EMAIL US FOR PRICES
- RBY PRINTS DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS, if there is a problem with your order we will work with you to RE-PRINT any incorrect items.